Ultimately, travel is my way of life. It’s not just a journey, it’s a lifestyle. I enjoy the short-term escape from reality, and sometimes dread the return. My solution? Travel often. - Alexi
Mon, 25 Nov 2013 09:53:36
I’m heading to California for 12 days - starting in Northern California and ending in Southern California. Climate changes wreak havoc on my skin and hair (different types of water) so it’s important to me to pack products that are versatile and of course, travel size.
- Sexy Hair root booster (new line to the site, coming soon- get excited!) It lifts hair from the root and protects hair from humidity to keep its style from going flat.
- David Kirsch Thermo bubbles to help ward off over indulgence at the holidays. Melt away the fat naturally with this pink lemonade bubbly beverage. Thermo Bubbles® is the Hollywood beauty secret that has helped many actors, actresses and models get runway and red carpet ready. Drinking it before or with my meal really curbs my appetite.
- Blowfish for hangovers , for over indulgence at the holidays. These small tablets are an FDA-registered over-the-counter drug that is specifically formulated to treat hangover symptoms quickly.
- Supergoop SPF 40 face lotion for that California sun. This gentle face sunscreen and moisturizer provides complete broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection. It also blends well into the skin without leaving a shiny or white residue.
- blowpro textstyle texture spray is one of my favorite products right now because it not only gives your hair that dry-shampoo effect but it also gives hair a great lift and natural texture. It also prevents grease and oil buildup while hair still feels brushable and soft.
- Dr. Dennis Gross extra strength peels rid my skin of any oil or dirt I may have accumulated on my face throughout the day. After using these make my skin feel renewed and completely refreshed.
Wherever you may be headed this week, never leave home without the essentials. What are yours?