Tue, 26 Nov 2013 12:48:00
Train, planes, and automobiles!
Today’s #TravelTuesdaytips is all about Holiday travel. Here are my tips for smooth sailing- driving, or flying this holiday season:
- Staying for a long week or weekend? Consider mailing some of your non-important items or gifts ahead of time to save on suitcase space or car space.
- Pack insurance cards and medical info. just in case you run into a problem and have to see a doctor suddenly.
- With more hours of travel that means more free time, so do not forget to pack extra batteries and chargers in your carry-on luggage. The worst thing would be stranded without access to your tablet or cell phone.
- Traveling with your significant other or a friend? Create a back up plan for lost or stolen checked luggage by packing half of each of your items in each suitcase. That way, if one get’s lost, you have enough items of your own to carry you through until the luggage is found.
- On that note, also have your makeup and toiletries in your purse or carry-on instead of in your checked luggage just in case you have to stay the night at the airport on either leg of the trip.
Do you have a great travel tip that you’re dying to share? Comment on our 3FLOZ FB page!